Are you making your Yoga Mandala fitness plans for the summer? Diarize Monday to buy your next Multi-visit Pass (10, 20, 30-visits; one year expiry) or Unlimited Membership (1mo, 3mo, 6mo, 1yr). All of our passes will be 15% off, from *Monday June 26th through Monday July 10th*!
Use your passes for all of our regular Yoga, Pilates, & Barre drop in classes (passes are not valid for Registered Programs or Workshops). Purchase your pass/membership online at www.yogamandala.ca, or in person at Yoga Mandala; prices will be adjusted to the sale price effective June 26th. We look forward to seeing you on the mat this summer!
You will also be able to purchase in stock merchandise at 15% off during sale. We have a selection of Manduka PRO mats, Calyana mats, Manduka cork blocks, yoga towels, straps and more.
Canada "150" Day weekend - Please check our online schedule for modifications over the holiday weekend. We wish everyone a fun, safe and happy long weekend!
Registered Programs - The following programs have openings:
* Prenatal Yoga Tuesdays with Sara @ 7:35pm, June 20th - July 25th; 6 & 5-week, and drop in options
* Prenatal Yoga Thursdays with Natalia @ 6:05pm, June 22nd - July 27th: 6 & 5-week, and drop in options
* Mom & Baby Yoga with Allison, Tuesdays @ 1:15pm, July 4th - 25th; 4 weeks
* Mom & Baby Yoga with Allison, Thursdays @ 1:15pm, July 6th - 27th; 4 weeks
Go to Registered Programs for more information and to register for all of these programs.
Drop In Updates: The following classes are taking a summer break....
* Recharge & Restore Fridays @ 5pm with Andrea - last class June 23rd
* Mindful Barre Saturdays @ 10:30am with Jessica - last class June 24th
* Karma Yoga Sundays @ 11:30am with Karine - last class June 25th
* Salute the Weekend! Fridays @ 5:30pm - last class June 30th
"StudioP" Classes: We recommend using our online sign-up feature to reserve a spot in our Mat Pilates drop-in classes. If you are unable to attend, please CANCEL your reservation as soon as possible to free up the spot for another client.
Lost & Found: Please ensure that you take ALL of your belongings with you after class, including mats, water bottles, clothing, and so on. Please check at front desk if you think you left something behind within the past week. We love it when lost items find their way home! Unclaimed items are donated to a worthy cause. Yoga Mandala is not responsible for any lost or unclaimed items.