Operation Restoration - Join Andrea for this special Restorative Yoga event to help kick off the holidays! Andrea will be accompanied by the beautiful vibrational sounds of the crystal bowls played by Natalie Poissant, and Roni's Kitchen will provide soothing elixirs just for the event.
Friday, December 1st @ 7 - 9pm; $45 + GST; go to Registered Programs to sign up for this special event
Registered Programs - The next round of registered programs are open for registration:
* Prenatal Yoga Saturdays with Sara @ 11:15am, November 11th - December 9th
* Parent & Tot Yoga Mondays with Allison @ 1:15pm, November 20th - December 18th
* Baby & Me Yoga Tuesdays with Allison @ 1:15pm, November 21st - December 19th
* Prenatal Yoga Tuesdays with Sara @ 7:35pm, November 21st - December 19th
* Baby & Me Yoga Thursdays with Allison @ 1:15pm, November 23rd - December 21st
* Prenatal Yoga Thursdays with Natalia @ 6:05pm, November 23rd - December 21st
Go to Registered Programs for more details on all programs, and to register online.
Drop In Updates: Remember to check our online Schedule for all of the latest updates - including subs and long weekend schedule modifications.
Prenatal Yoga 85-Hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training - with Sara Villamil
This course is being postponed until the new year. Please watch our website for details about the course, including new dates.
"StudioP" Classes: We recommend using our online sign-up feature to reserve a spot in our Mat Pilates drop-in classes. If you are unable to attend, please CANCEL your reservation (including waitlist) as soon as possible to free up the spot for another client.
Lost & Found: Valuables may be brought to your mat if space allows, or placed in designated shelving in studio during classes. Please ensure that you take ALL of your belongings with you after class, including mats, water bottles, clothing, and so on. Please check at front desk if you think you left something behind within the past week. We love it when lost items find their way home! Unclaimed items are donated to a worthy cause. Note: While we do our very best to ensure security at our studio, please keep in mind the change rooms do not guarantee secure storage for valuables. Yoga Mandala is not responsible for lost, stolen, or unclaimed items.