Registered Programs - The January 2018 sessions of the following registered programs are open for registration:
* Parent & Tot Yoga with Allison Oxoby, Mondays @ 1:15 - 2:30pm starting January 15th
* Baby & Me Yoga with Allison Yoga- Tuesdays or Thursdays, @ 1:15 - 2:30pm starting January 9th & 11th
* Prenatal Yoga - Tuesdays with Sara Villamil @ 7:35 - 8:50pm starting January 9th
* Prenatal Yoga - Thursdays with Natalia Haffner @ 6:05 - 7:20pm starting January 11th
Go to Registered Programs for more details on all programs, and to register online.
Drop-In Updates - effective January:
* Core Essentials - Try out our newest class: Mondays at 5 - 6pm Core Essentials with Andrea Sirrs, starting January 8th. A class that will challenge your core using elements of Yoga, Pilates and dance!
* Pilates & Stretch - We are adding a Sunday morning class, at 9:15 - 10:30am with Christy, starting on January 7th. This means we will now have at least one Pilates class every day of the week! As with all of our Pilates classes, we highly recommend using online sign-up due to space limitations. If you are on the waitlist you will receive an email if a spot opens in the class. Please "cancel" your reservation if you are unable to attend to avoid being charged as a "no show".
* Mat Pilates - We will be putting our Monday evening 5:30pm Mat Pilates class on hold until further notice. Please watch our website for updates about this class.
* Remember to check our online Schedule for all of the latest updates - including class updates, subs and holiday schedule modifications.
"StudioP" Classes: We recommend using our online sign-up feature to reserve a spot in our Mat Pilates drop-in classes due to the smaller space. If you are unable to attend, please CANCEL your reservation (including waitlist) as soon as possible to free up the spot for another client, and to avoid being charged as a "no show" taking up a coveted spot in the class.
Lost & Found: Valuables may be brought to your mat if space allows, or placed in designated shelving in studio during classes. Please ensure that you take ALL of your belongings with you after class, including mats, water bottles, clothing, and so on. Please check at front desk if you think you left something behind within the past week. We love it when lost items find their way home! Unclaimed items are donated to a worthy cause. Note: While we do our very best to ensure security at our studio, please keep in mind the change rooms do not guarantee secure storage for valuables. Yoga Mandala is not responsible for lost, stolen, or unclaimed items.