Prenatal Yoga – Prenatal Yoga is now a regular ‘drop-in-style’ class, but you must have a Prenatal Yoga Drop In Pass. The classes will show on the regular online Schedule on our website, instead of under the Registered Programs tab. They will also be accessible on the MindBody mobile app. New ‘Drop In Prenatal’ Drop In Pricing Options are now available online, or at the studio:
$22 for a single Prenatal Drop In class,
$96+gst for a Prenatal 5-class package, and
$190+gst for a Prenatal 10-class package
* With this change, you will no longer be locked into specific “session” days and dates! You won’t have to worry about missing classes or fitting “session” dates into your own pregnancy schedule. And when we offer Prenatal Yoga on different days of the week (such as Tuesdays AND Sundays) it doesn’t matter which day, or how often, you come as long as you have/purchase a Prenatal Yoga pass. We do recommend ‘online sign-up’ for these weekly drop in classes due to their popularity and space limitations.
Prenatal Yoga Drop-In classes*, with Sara Villamil:
Tuesdays @ 7:30-8:45pm
Sundays @ 11:30am-12:45pm
* Please check our online Schedule/Prenatal for the latest updates, including subs and holiday adjustments. Note: These classes must be paid for with Prenatal Yoga passes.
Registered Programs (Baby & Me, Parent & Tot)
– Baby & Me Yoga with Allison Oxoby – January 2019 sessions are open for registration!
– Parent & Tot Yoga with Allison Oxoby – January 2019 session is open for registration!
* Schedule/Baby & Tot lists all programs that are open for registration. Registered Programs include specialized classes with specific days and start/end dates; they are not ‘drop in’ classes.
** Please go to Schedule for details and to register online. **
– Roll & Release 2 – Saturday, February 9
– Sounds Restorative – Friday, February 22
– Dynamic Balance Ball – Sunday, February 24
* Schedule/Workshops lists all workshops that are open for registration. (Note: Written notice of cancellation must be received 48hrs prior to the workshop, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
* * *
Website tip: The Schedule displays drop-in classes for the current day. To view the Schedule for upcoming days, click ‘Next’ to scroll through days of the following week.