If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
– All products and services of YOGA MANDALA and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
– The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
– The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
• Internet E-Mail
– Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
• No Endorsements
– No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
– Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. YOGA MANDALA does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and YOGA MANDALA will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and YOGA MANDALA is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
• Payment for Products & Services
– All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollars at the time of payment. YOGA MANDALA is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies. With the discontinuation of the penny, cash payemt amounts will be rounded up accordingly.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Drop In Classes
If you reserve a spot in a class you will be charged for the class unless you have provided at least *2 hours* notice in advance of class start time that you will not be able to attend. If a waitlist exists, “no shows” will be charged for the class if reservation was not cancelled before class start time.
Single Drop In, New Yogi payment options, Multi-Visit Passes, and Unlimited Memberships are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable and Non-Extendable. Multi-Visit Passes EXPIRE one (1) year after purchase.
Pre-paid class packages are refundable only if you are unable to attend a program (series of classes) due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration) and if we are notified in advance. We can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your program (whole series of classes) start date, however we do charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
– NOTES: Service credits are valid for 90 days only!
– There is no cash refund. There is no refund for individual missed classes within a package.
– There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
Individual Registered Classes within a Registered Program
– Any classes missed are forfeited. There is no refund for missed classes within a registered program.
– If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
– If it is necessary for Yoga Mandala to cancel a registered class a replacement class will be scheduled. (If it is not possible for Yoga Mandala to reschedule the class we will apply an applicable credit to each registered client’s Yoga Mandala account to apply to a future program.)
Teacher Training Programs
Cancellation by Client: Course payment includes a designated non-refundable deposit. Cancellation must be in writing and will be accepted up to two weeks prior to the Course start date. All approved cancellations may be subject to an administration charge and/or the non-refundable deposit.
Refund: The deposit portion of your payment is non-refundable. If a client chooses to leave a Teacher Training Program* after the start date there is NO refund.
*Long term training programs spanning several months: For any cancellations by client received within two weeks after the Course start date the deposit is non-refundable, balance of payment, or partial balance, may be refunded. There is NO refund in the event that a client elects to leave the program more than two weeks after the Course start date. For shorter term training programs there will be NO refund after the Course start date.
– No refunds are available for completed consulting services.
– Unused, pre-paid and retainer-based consulting services may be eligible for a refund depending on the agreement between you and the YOGA MANDALA subsidiary/contractor. Standard notice for cessation of services is one calendar month, but this may vary between contracts. Be sure to check your agreement for details.
– Yoga Props, Mats and Accessories – Unopened/Unused products may be returned within 14 days with sales receipt and in original packaging. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged. Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange. Mats, blankets, bolsters, balls, straps, blocks and all other props are personal use items that may not be returned for hygienic reasons.
– Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page. Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
– Books, DVD’s, Posters – May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
– Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds. Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement in unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
– Digital Products (Audio, Video, E-Book downloads) – These products are not eligible for return or exchange. Should your file be defective or damaged upon arrival please contact the appropriate division of the XYZ STUDIO where you purchased the product and we will arrange for a copy of the file to be re-sent. Should you be dissatisfied with the quality or content of the file, we would be happy to hear your feedback. Please contact the appropriate division of the company.
Collection of Information: We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
– Cookie/Tracking Technology – The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
– Distribution of Information – We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.